Live Line Work Practices
Quantity in basket:
Shipping weight: 4.00 pounds
Look inside this book
Live Line Work Practices shows how to handle energized circuits so you can work quickly and safely, without interrupting the service to customers.
This complete reference delivers loads of practical, field-tested information. This book describes work practices for transmission (69 kV and above) and distribution (60 kV and below). Coverage is slanted towards transmission with approximately 60% of the pages on transmission, and 40% on distribution.
Over 440 informative illustrations, step-by-step procedures, quick-access tables, and examples.
- Proven practices for these popular circuits: 12, 25, 60, 138, 230, 287, 500 kV
- Informative, computer-precise illustrations
- How to change insulators, conductors, crossarms, timbers
- Helpful rigging formulas, examples
- How to wash insulators
- Essential safety tips, grounding procedures
- Working with helicopters
8" x 10" 523 pages, by BC Hydro and Alexander Publications